Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday (belated)

Our little girl's 2nd birthday was a few weeks ago and I'm sad to report that we didn't really get any pictures of the momentous event, we mostly took videos. I did want to include one picture of her and her new big girl bed, the one present she got from us. We tired 6 or so months ago to transition into a toddler bed to no avail. This time we knew there was no going back, even though we liked the idea of keeping her confinded to a crib she couldn't get out of. There have been a few set backs but for the most part she has really taken to her new sleeping arangments.

Thanks to everyone who made Curly's birthday so special!!

5 comments:

dana said...

Cute! She seems to love it already. And perfect with your adorable quilt.

RichandNetta said...

Big girls more than deserve a big girl bed !
And she looks more than pleased with the whole situation including her very cute "mine" quilt!
This grandma...loves that girl...

jd said...

your quilt is gorgeous! And is that her hair in a ponytail?? she is a little girl!

Lorrie Munson said...

I can't wait to see that "big girl" next week. With a bag packet with activites I can't think of a more heavenly time - babysitting a granddaughter in Hawaii. Well ~ maybe shopping with her might be fun too.

Layton family said...

I like the toddler bed, because in the morning when she wakes up I don't have to get out of bed, she just comes in to my room and crawls in the covers to cuddle...it is the best. I love the butterfly eyes in the other picture! Priceless