Saturday, July 21, 2012

3

Big brother turned 3 yesterday! 3!!!

We had a short and sweet celebration the day before with his friends at the pool. I was lucky to get this quick picture of them all together. They just wanted to eat their cupcakes and jump in the water!


Enjoying his breakfast cereal. I don't let them eat sugary cereals on a daily basis so their birthdays are a time to let loose. I let him peruse the grocery aisles and grab whatever looked the most exciting. He choose Fruity Pebbles mainly because of the bright colors,I think he was happy with his choice.
 Everyone got a present to open which was nice for the other two
Motivation! Or as Dad likes to call it, peer pressure...
Singing and blowing out his candles at one of our favorite places, Cherry On Top
Sometimes I love this kid so much my heart physically hurts. I'm more than glad he's in our lives! Happy 3rd birthday my sweet little boy!


No comments: