Friday, May 15, 2009

American Idol!!

American Idol was AWESOME!!! We waited in line for a very long time but in the end it was all worth it. While waiting outside Ryan Seacrest pulled up right next to us in his fancy car and said hi. Of course he was eating up all the attention and we were loving the star sighting.
Luckily being prego paid off, I got the last 2 tickets for sitting down and guess what... they were in the front row!!! We sat about 10 feet away from Simon and all the judges. It was a blast! My friends and I were on TV around 10 times, COOL!

These are the ladies I spent the evening with. I couldn't have gone with bigger AI fans.
Thanks Jocelyn for passing on your extra ticket!

5 comments:

Beck n' Ben said...

I still haven't watched that night - but I have it on TIVO - if I see you, do you want me to burn you a DVD to keep for memories sake of being viewed by MILLIONS of people in America? That is too sweet.

Layton family said...

Ooh, good posts, I would have watched for you if I had checked this blog in time!!!! Oh the tent camping seems like the sweetest little adventure ever! Nice work on the capri's too, pass on some of your creative juices

Kristi David said...

Cute ladies! I'm glad you had such a fun time. L.A. really has its perks sometimes doesn't it?

Amber said...

Love your maternity top! Where did you find it? Not much is fitting me anymore.....

The LaFontaine Family said...

SO JEALOUS I AM!!! LUCKY GIRL!