Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mother's day 2009

We decided to make Mother's day a special one this year and headed to one of my favorite places, The Huntington Gardens. It was a beautiful day and well worth the crowds.

Sadly, this is one of the very few pictures I have of myself this pregnancy. I guess the second kid is already getting jipped.
I sure love these two!! And you can tell Nate was trying to make it a good mother's day for me because he actually smiled in a picture!


Not only did we get to spend the day at the gardens, Nate and Curly presented me with a BEAUTIFUL pair of pearl earings; a perfect mother's day present if you ask me. Thanks for making me feel so special. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

5 comments:

dana said...

I'm glad Nate smiled for you. Funny.
And June's dress is darling. One of the cutest girls I know!

Layton family said...

I too jipped my #2 daughter, it still happens, what is going to happen to this poor next one??? We miss you guys

The LaFontaine Family said...

You are a stunning pregnant woman! You look amazing!

Jeff and Sarah said...

That is such a great place. I'm gonna take Sarah there hopefully soon. And curly looks so cute in that spring dress.

Renetta said...

What a great way to enjoy Mother's Day...such nice little blessings...