Monday, December 21, 2009

5 years and counting!!

This past Friday was our 5th anniversary. The years have definitely FLOWN by!!
I loved Nate so very much when we were first married; I would never have guessed I would grow to love him more and more with every passing year.
Thanks for being a great (and patient) husband, a truly amazing dad, the hardest worker I have ever met, a goof that I can laugh with and at, the cleanest male I know :)... and my best and dearest Friend!!








I don't know how we would do it without you!

6 comments:

jd said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe it's been five years already. Sunrise, sunset... and all that. Love you guys.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on 5 great years! You have a very cute family!

Dave Fuhriman said...

Your third wheel misses you.

Congratulations!

Dave

dana said...

What a sweet post. And great pics! happy anniversary to you guys. A truly great couple (and family).

The Higginbothams said...

Happy anniversary guys. You two are a great match. I didn't realize you'd been married such a short time before we met you. You seemed to have all issues ironed out. Any special plans to celebrate? Enjoy.

Frederick said...

that was really sweet...you are both very blessed...