Tuesday, March 2, 2010

morning ritual

Just about every morning I rush like mad to get myself and the kids ready to walk dad to the train and then follow with a run. It's hectic and crazy but it's worth the motivation to get out of the house early and exercise. Otherwise I don't think I would do it. Luckily little brother is just now starting to enjoy the ride. I love our stroller but it's pretty ridiculous that it takes up 84% of the sidewalk. Yes, it is HUGE.

I just love their cute little faces in that big ol stroller.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are awesome to get up and do that every morning. I wish I had that motivation. I am just sitting here working, knowing that I need to go jog but dredding it. The Oregon rain doesn't help. You are my motivation today! Your kids are adorable!

dana said...

good for you! I'm impressed! And great shot of the kids. I love seeing your quilt out and about as well :)

Renetta said...

Good for you Mama....that's not easy to do...I think it's great you take up the whole sidewalk...It kind of tells people that June and Wesley are the boss!!

Diane said...

I'm so impressed that you get up and do that every morning! Good for you!