Monday, August 11, 2008

Almost an entire roll of TP

Recently Curly has discovered and is quite curious about the two little openings at the tip of her nose. She likes to pick, prod, pull things out, put things up... you get the idea. I'm trying to teach her that it's OK to pick your nose but it is very important that you dispose of the findings in a proper manner. Today she started in on an exploration and I explained to her that she must use a LITTLE wad of toilet paper to blow her nose, using a finger is not polite. I asked her if she would like to go into the bathroom and get some or would she like me to. She proceeded to run into the bathroom indicating that she would indeed be in charge of her own nose blowing. She was very proud as she came out of the bathroom with her little wad of TP.



6 comments:

dana said...

So cute. I'm glad she's learning to be so polite!

RichandNetta said...

Now you just need to teach her about the law of supply and demand. How is it possible that she is still so dang cute with even a wad of toilet paper in her face??

Novena said...

OMG! LOL! Looks like you might want to buy some stock in a TP company!

Jessica said...

That might be the cutest thing I've seen in my life.

Natalie Petersen said...

Seriously! I love the girl. Too funny!

Laney said...

Hilarious!