Sunday, August 17, 2008

farmer's market

There are many, many things I love about where we live, one of them being the farmer's market that is less than a mile from our house. I love being able to stroll over there on a Saturday morning and buy yummy fruits, veggies, jams, breads, flowers, hummus, flowers... anything my heart desires. It tends to be a little more expensive than my tried and true TJs, but it's worth it from time to time just for the experience.
This week Culry and I went with our good friends and new neighbors, Natalie and Lauren.

Curly takes a sample of the DELISH strawberries.

Here is Lauren holding her goods, whole wheat honey bread; which has been so good as toast in the morning with raspberry jam, mmmm!

Curly deposited some $ for the steel drum player and then gave us all a good show by dancing for a good 5 minutes. I love her dance/bounce.

Natalie picking out some strawberries that tasted just like jam they were so sweet.

The pretty colors of the market. Yellow watermelon, interesting.

We love these guys!
Most of you know Curly's dislike for carrots. For those of you who don't, her face says it all.

3 comments:

dana said...

great carrot face.

Joel and Natalie said...

I love these pictures! I will need to get them from you. PS - I just blogged about June for a quick moment. Because I love her.

Stephanie said...

I have been gone for awhile and haven't had a chance to look at blogs. Wow you have been busy. I love the picture of June up close and her beautiful hair. I also love Farmer's Market and think it is worth the extra cost. Your family is sooo cute!