Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Miniature golf with friends

I've nannied for quite a few years and I have taken care of a lot of different kids during that time, but these 3 are by far my favorite! Luckily we live only a few miles away so I get to visit often. It's so much fun for me to see them every few weeks and June loves to play with them, it's like having brothers and a sister. This past Tuesday we went to a fun miniature golf place in Sherman Oaks.

Left to right... Griffin (Griff), Hayley, Curly and Brady
Curly was so thrilled to hold her club and ball, no putting was necessary.


Hayley and Curly.


Inside of the haunted house. It was pretty authentic, they even had real spider webs and spiders. It was fun because all the different buildings were just her size so she felt like a big girl.

Griff in front of his hole in one.

Biker chick.

The wild life on the course was very unexpected, but Curly was thrilled. I have to say this was my first time ever seeing live rabbits at hole 15 at a miniature golf course.

Stalking the ducks.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

June gets prettier every day!

Beck n' Ben said...

Okay as much as I love her wild curls ... THIS HAIR IS ADORABLE!!!!