Friday, August 22, 2008

Underwood Farms

This past Thursday we made a special trip to visit a local farm. A fun time was had by all!! Please excuse the mass amount of pictures, I couldn't stop myself.

The train was a big hit with all the little girls, we spent most of out time letting them explore it.

Mom and Curly in front of the train.
Mom, Curly, Natalie, and Lauren.

This is the essence of Curly. She loves baby Lauren with all her heart, (a little too much sometimes) but she is very loving and kind to her and ALWAYS wants to touch her. I asked her if she would take a picture with Lauren, this was her pose.

It was a happy day for Lauren

On the ponies.

My friend Laura who used to live in close, I sure miss her.

My favorite part of the whole day was the U-pick veggie and fruit patches. I could have stayed there for hours letting Curly run around and me picking beautiful heirloom tomatoes.



This haystack was pretty tall, they all had a blast climbing it.


I love this picture. What is Jane thinking about?


4 comments:

Joel and Natalie said...

Fall Festival here we come! Yeah!

Layton family said...

CUTE! send those copies to me ASAP! I need to put some pics up on my blog. I like the pic of us! I do not quite share your vision of publishing my backside, but oh well! I sure had a lot of fun! I have been thinking of you a lot, and I hope you are doing better! I love you

dana said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures. Looks like you had a great time! We're gonna have to go next time around.

Jessica said...

I'm from Simi (right next to Moorpark) so I spent my whole life picking tons of stuff from the different farms around there- my favorites were berries, pumpkins and apricots. We even tried to have our wedding reception at Tierra Rajata Ranch where they have pumpkin patches in the fall but it filled up too quickly. Love Moorpark! :)